Error when having more than one Group

Mar 2, 2012 at 8:12 PM

I have a list of people based on your sample code. when list is rendered and I have grouped in based on one column, and try to add second one, the following error occurs!

"Sequence contains more than one matching element"

would you please let me know what is the problem.

I have traced the source code, every thing is fine with ApplyGrouping, but at the execution time it does not get run on the data.

Another problem, also:

Suppose I have the list rendered and the result are 10 persons 3 female ans 7 male, in this situation I group the data based on Sex, so I have two groups "Male" and "Female" with 7 and 3 sub items. in this case if I click the order arrow on Sex group (not sex column), I expect that the order of showing of the man groups get changed. i.e. I like to have "Female" group first with 3 items and the "Male" group with 7 items. but it seems that group header sorting applies before grouping at the same time with the column ordering, so when I click this sort button, data gets sorted be gender all males go to the end, I take the first 10 according to paging, and all 10 are female!

Coordinator
Mar 2, 2012 at 9:20 PM

Very strange, in addition to the unit tests I performed various manual tests using the sample project and everything seemed fine, but as they say, there is no project without bugs right?

Anyway is a bit confusing to understand what exactly is the problem, could you please provide a sample code proving the error?

Coordinator
Mar 3, 2012 at 1:12 AM
Edited Mar 3, 2012 at 1:13 AM

Good newsthe first problem has been fixed in version 1.0-beta, but it is a break change release, so careful with it.

The second, I'm really going to need your help to try to replicate and find the cause.